2021–12-20: Botium Box v2.12.0
We bring you new Performance Testing!
We extended our Botium Speech Processing platform with customization and batch processing options.
- It is now possible to use your own cloud service for speech recogniction and speech synthesis (Google, IBM, ...)
- You can even plug in your own customized language models if your platform of choice supports it
- Build your own voice effect pipeline from a library of basic humanification effects
- Build voice test sets for regression testing the word error rate (WER)
- Batch-convert a voice test set to apply real-life noise effects
- ... and more to come in the next release
Extended Logging (On-Premise)
It is now possible to turn on JSON logging for our On-Premise clients.
Other Botium Connector Features
- Our Teneo Connector now supports V6 of the platform
- We updated our Cognigy Connector to support buttons, cards and carousels
- We updated our Inbenta Connector to support NLU testing