2020–01-22: Botium Box v2.2 ready
With Botium Box 2.2, we put the focus on supporting multimedia and dynamic content as well as interactive forms within the Live Chat. Most chatbots out there are not fully text based but also have buttons to click, text fields to fill out and sounds to play, and Botium Box attributes to this by supporting this kind of content now natively.
We are approaching our Botium-Box-As-A-Service-Offer quickly and worked on making Botium Box even more cloud-friendly - which will not only benefit our own SaaS-Offer, but also for more easy On-Premise-Deployments.
- this won’t be done automatically. Don’t worry, your data is safe. During the data migration, an additional full database backup is done.
New Documentation and Tutorials:
- Tutorial: Building a CI Pipeline for Chatbot Developers with Rasa X and Botium Box
- Full-Blown Open Source Speech Processing Server Available on Github
- Sample Code: Setting Botkit User Id in Botium Script
- and more in our Botium Wiki
Includes Botium Core 1.8.1
Conversational AI Testing
We built an asserter for validating the presence of form fields in the chatbot response, especially with regards of Adaptive Card content - the de-facto standard for delivering dynamic forms within chatbots. Botium Box Live Chat fully support showing Adaptive Card content, including form input and navigation.
NLU/NLP and Analytics
- We prepared a Github repository as kickstart for your own NLU/NLP benchmarking projects.
- The Botium CLI can now split your data into training set and test set and do the proper validations with it.
- The Alexa SMAPI Connector has been updated to the latest Alexa API Version and now supports session handling and an initialization wizard
We updated our Alexa Voice Service connector
- Added support for Botium Speech Processing as free alternative to cloud services