2019–12–06: Botium Box v2.1 published
Now that Botium Box 2.0 was ready, we had the time to implement plenty of features you, the appreciated Botium community, asked for.
For testing voice apps we published an entirely new Open Source product called Botium Speech Processing, which is a free alternative to cloud services like Amazon Polly or Google Cloud Speech. It is a full-blown Speech-To-Text and Text-To-Speech service based on the best Open Source products and models available.
We built a new connector for NLP.js and added plenty of conversation testing features to the existing connectors (such as HTTP/JSON endpoint polling to support asynchronous delivery models).
And on the infrastructure side, we optimized processing of large test sets with several ten thousands of test cases.
New Documentation and Tutorials:
- Tutorial: Install Botium Box on AWS (or any other cloud service)
- Quality Metrics for NLU/Chatbot Training Data, Part 1: Confusion Matrix
- Tutorial: Benchmark Your Chatbot on Watson, Dialogflow, Wit.ai and more
- Full-Blown Open Source Speech Processing Server Available on Github
- and more in our Botium Wiki
New in Botium Stack: Botium Speech Processing
For testing voice apps, Speech-To-Text and Text-To-Speech processing is one of the basic building blocks. Botium Speech Processing combines the best Open Source speech processing tools in a single service and makes them accessible with a HTTP/JSON API.
Read on here.
Includes Botium Core 1.7.5
- Retry functionality is now available for several operations, see Botium Wiki
- #433 Generic HTTP/JSON connector support for endpoint polling
- #432 New NLP asserter for entity content
- #435 Rate limiting to throttle chatbot traffic, useful for cloud-based APIs with limited access
- #436 Extended retry behaviour for asserters and logic hooks retry
- #437 Decompilation support for cards and carousels
Botium CLI and Botium Bindings
- We built a new Botium connector for NLP.js
- We updated our Websocket
- BOT-968 added support for HTTP(S) proxy
We updated our IBM Watson connector
We updated our Directline3 connector
- BOT-972 Adaptive cards are now rendered in Botium Box Live Chat
- We updated our Wit.ai connector
- We updated our Dialogflow connector
- We updated our Amazon Lex connector
- We updated our Webdriver connector for testing on UI level
- We updated our Google Assistant
- Added support for UI element assertions like buttons, pictures and carousel
- We updated our Alexa Voice Service
- Added support for Botium Speech Processing as free alternative to cloud services
New in Botium Box:
- BOT-970 Additionally supporting Cards (Carousels, Adaptive Cards, Hero Cards, …) in our “Save conversation as Test Case” designer
- BOT-972 Live Chat now supports Adaptive Cards and Markdown
BOT-132 Option to check connectivity with cloud device providers like Saucelabs
BOT-1006 We optimized some internals in Botium Box to support huge test sets with ten thousands of single test cases
Only available in Botium Platform (enterprise plan)